Sunday, November 2, 2014

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


Getting ready with my Amazingly Beautiful Bridesmaids! 


This is a special blog shout-out posting to my amazing bridesmaids, my day was more wonderful than I expected thanks to all your support and hard work. 
My amazing Maid of Honor and sister, Brittany, thank you for all the planning of my bachelorette and bridal shower. They were wonderful and memorable, and credit goes to your party planning skills and I appreciate you being there through this stressful process. You are the worlds most amazing sister and friend. 



To my Best Friend, Syringa, you were amazing in stepping up and doing the things I needed done without asking. Helping with my bridal shower, cleaning up the wedding in the pouring rain, and making the most adorable corn hole bags for my wedding day! You are a truly my PIC (partner in crime).


Allison, I am so appreciative for your support and willingness to put up with my constant venting. The validation and understanding I received was so helpful to making this an enjoyable process. Your honesty was refreshing and you sided with me, even when wrong. You were ready to help me with anything from attending flower appointments to spray painting bottles. I am in debt to you for all the amazing things you did to make my day perfect!


Kara, the most beautiful woman and pregnancy suits you. I wasn't the only one glowing on my wedding day. Thank you for all the hard work and and support, when you yourself are going through a monumental time in your life as well. Thank you for contributing to my unique and fun wedding day. 


My bridesmaids were so supportive through this whole process! All the days leading up to the wedding were enjoyable and with the help of my bridesmaids, I rarely felt stressed. They provided listening ears when I needed to explore and seek validation. 

Below are the getting ready photos and it was a perfect beginning to my day...


















Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment